- This next week students will continue to work on their Science experiment! (no check-in will be do for their project this week)
- Please also continue to work on their reading log, math log, and their SCORE goals! (students will bring in evidence for these areas)
❄️🎉 January Birthdays!!! 🎂
Word Study patterns for 1/9-1/18
1/9 - First day back from Winter Break!
1/10 - Birthday Thursday!
1/18 - Twin Day! (Spirit Day)
1/21 - MLK Jr. Day (NO SCHOOL!!!)
1/22-1/25 - National School Choice Week!
Decorating Christmas cookies!!! 🍪
Merry Christmas! We hope you enjoyed your presents!!!
Some fun with our Elf, Candy Cane!
A 2nd grade holiday packet went home with your student today! It is not part of their homework, it is just a review of concepts that we have been working on in class recently. Students were informed that if they chose to “sharpen the saw” by competing the packet, they will recieve a surprise from me when we return to school on January 9th. Students will also receive a “punch” on their card for working toward their Habit SCORE goal!!!
Packets must be:
- Brought back completed on Wednesday, January 9th
- Parent must initial each page to show they reviewed the work with their child
- These next few weeks they will test their hypothesis by collecting data! The students will list their MATERIALS, VARIABLES, and PROCEDURE on the provided sheet and turn it in on TUESDAY, JANUARY 15th.
- Addition & Subtraction with REGROUPING math sheet (This is what they need to master to meet their SCORE goal.)
- Please also continue to work on their reading log, math log, and their SCORE goals!
The students loved watching Christmas carols being performed in ASL so much that we wanted to make cards to say thank you to Paloma High School’s ASL class!!!
Paloma High School ASL Class Holiday Performance
Having fun singing Christmas songs and making Christmas cards!