Sycamore Academy of Science and Cultural Arts

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Report an Absence Link to Chino Valley Campus
ENROLLMENT » Medications taken at school

Medications taken at school

If your child requires to take medication during the school day we need an authorization form filled out.  Once we have the form on file in the office you can bring in the medication.  There are 2 different forms available for medications one is for prescriptions and the other is for short term over the counter medication.  If your child is prescribed medication the form needs to be filled out by their physician.