Welcome to TK~K!
If you received my welcome email, then you are already subscribed to my blog.
About me: I'm Mrs. Lizardi and this will be my 6th year teaching TK-1 at Sycamore Academy. I have a BA in Social Science with a concentration in Education, and a minor in Early Childhood Education. I obtained my teaching credential from CSUF, and I have attended many trainings as a self-proclaimed lifelong learner. I have lived in Murrieta for 15 years, I was born and raised in Anaheim, CA. My husband, Joey, and I have two kids. Brandon will be a freshman at MSJC this year and Emma will be a freshman at Murrieta Mesa High School. We have a spoiled and cuddly dog named Cassie, and Emma has two cats named Oliver and Cheeto. My hobbies are camping with my family, reading, and watching Angels baseball. Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, I am excited and optimistic about the school year, whether I get to teach your child virtually or on-site!
- Color - any shade of blue
- Flower: Sunflowers and Daisies
- Food - Mexican (Tacos, Chips, and Salsa are life)
- Snack - Pickles and Sunflower Seeds
- Drink - Water with ice and lemon, black unsweetened iced tea and skinny caramel macchiato
- Teacher Supply - Flair pens, sharpies, lined post-it notes