Welcome to Miss Beavers' classroom blog! Please subscribe to this webpage to stay connected with what is happening in room 24! This webpage is where you will find updates, assignments, projects, and other resources throughout the year.
My name is Gina Beavers. I am beyond excited to be starting my third year teaching at Sycamore Academy! I taught Read 180/ELD for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders, 5th grade, 2/3, and last year 3rd grade!
I grew up in La Quinta, Ca. After graduating high school, I moved to North County, San Diego. I attended California State University San Marcos where I graduated with a BA in Liberal Studies and then my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential.
I currently live in beautiful Carmel Mountain, San Diego with my fiance, Tony and my two Pitbulls, Violet & Gemma.
- Color: Teal
- Food(s): In-N-Out and Cheese!
- Snack(s): Beef Jerky and Macadamia Nuts
- Drink(s): Ice Tea, Hot Teas, Coffee, and La Croix
- Sport(s): Football (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Book(s): "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" and the Emily Giffin Series
- Hobbies: Cooking and Baking!
- Holiday: Halloween!
- Season: Fall
- Places: Disneyland and TARGET and Amazon!
Birthday: October 21st
I am looking forward to an amazing year ahead!! :)
- CA Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- BA Liberal Studies
- Early Childhood Development Certificate
- CPR/First Aid
- Thinking Maps: Write From the Beginning
- Digicom: Writing Through Film
- Kagan: It's All About Engagement!
- Classcraft: Making Learning an Adventure
- CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
***Happily Accepting Donations For Our Classroom***
Here is a list of supplies that are always appreciated:
- Markers (Thick and Thin)
- Papermate Flair Pens
- Mr. Sketch Markers
- Colored Pencils
- Glue Sticks
- Liquid School Glue
- Expo Markers
- Lined Paper (Wide Ruled)
- White Paper
- Colored Paper
- Scotch Tape
- Clorox Wipes
- Baby Wipes
- Hand Sanitize
- Zip Lock Bags (Snack, Sandwich, Gallon)
Thank you for all that you do! Your donations are always appreciated!
PE is on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday & Peaceful Playground is on Friday: Please make sure that your child is wearing appropriate shoes at all times.